Summer Fun 2011

It is quite fitting that today's post is falling on Summer Solstice. I promise that I did NOT plan it this way although I wish I had...

The last few summers we have embraced Simple Summers and this year is mostly not any different. Our weekend plans are few and far between due to Heath working most weekends along with doing some weddings. What this has done for us as a family is to look at what is right in our backyard. Our metro area has SO MUCH to do right here and often times we find ourselves passing it right on by. Maybe it was due to the insanely LONG winter, but this year we found ourselves saying to each other This summer we should...x...y...z. So being the list maker Brevin is (Hmmm, where does he get it from?), we thought we better write and draw some of these ideas down. So here you go, The Vosberg Summer Fun 2011 list:






0 comments: